Should I Shoot? Using Deadly Force
There are several situations in which a person can be justified in using force or deadly force. Come to this seminar and learn:
- The difference between “force” and “deadly force”;
- When someone may use deadly force against another to protect themselves or a third party;
- Whether displaying a weapon constitutes the use of deadly force;
- Ignorance of the law is not a legal excuse;
- The legal system can be very hostile toward gun owners; and
- Responsible gun owners get thrown into the legal system every single day.